kenshi 24/7 has been running since 2008 and has posted *hundreds of kendo and kendo related articles in that time as well as publishing some physical books! Please use this page to browse through our older posts.
The last twenty posts:
- Hayashi Kunio sensei’s discussion on kendo for adults
- The tenth-dan that wasn’t: the story of Oshima Jikita
- Embu at Ise-jingu
- How do you do dou?
- Kyoto Taikai 2019
- All Japan Prefectural Championships 2019
- Butokuden godogeiko
- March Madness
- Volume, quality, transcendence
- Kote review (Bushizo)
- Learning jodan through teaching it
- Osaka Kangeiko 2019
- Boxing day shiai
- The end of one era, the start of another
- The knack of acquiring kendo in three charts
- Eikenkai (Nov. 2018)
- Kendo art – a piece of kendo history
* Many older/smaller articles have been archived.